Scott's Annfield Electric
The former Annfield Halls were converted into a cinema in 1909 by George Urie Scott. Like many of his cinemas, it took his name. Seating over 600, it continued running until the mid 1930s. A great photograph shows a giant advertisment over the main entrance promising that 'Pathe's Gazette can only be seen here –News from everywhere in picture form'.
image credit: Chris Doak