302 Calder Street
Built literally back-to-back with the Govanhill Picture House, the Calder had an unusual Spanish-style red pantiled roof. Opened in 1932, it sat 1200 people and was taken over by the Green family in the 1950s. After a short period on bingo in the late 1960s, it sat empty before being demolished in 1981. The site is still empty today.
Image credit: Chris Doak