203 Dumbarton Road
This building, with a long history of entertainment use, was only briefly a cinema from 1910 to 1925, and is better remembered now as the F&F Ballroom. Originally an engineering works – hence the bricked up windows – it was later a roller skating rink with a flat floor, and is now a bingo hall. During recent works to create a new entrance through the modern block of flats, the original cinema projection room, complete with dusty projectors, was briefly revealed before being sealed up once more.
Image credit: ScottishCinemas.org